By Barbara A. Miller
Read Online or Download Assessing Organizational Performance in Higher Education (Research Methods for the Social Sciences) PDF
Best college & university education books
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Die Delphi-Studie dient der Entwicklung einer Expertenprognose über zukünftige hochschuldidaktische Kompetenzanforderungen an Hochschullehrer. Im Rahmen des Bologna-Prozesses haben bisher kaum Untersuchungen oder empirische Erhebungen zu hochschuldidaktischen Kompetenzen für die Qualifizierung akademischen Lehrpersonals stattgefunden.
As scholar affairs devices face expanding strain to exploit facts and proof to notify making plans and judgements, the learn on the topic of greater schooling has turn into extra complicated and, on occasion, much less obtainable. This factor goals to bridge this hole through drawing implications for pupil affairs courses and practices from the result of the Wabash nationwide research of Liberal Arts schooling, an research that hundreds of thousands of faculty scholars at greater than 50 faculties and universities.
Practitioners within the box of academic expertise require a excessive point of challenge fixing, serious considering, and interpersonal talents to house studying matters which are usually complicated and multidimensional. regrettably, there are few possibilities for services of studying companies and inexperienced persons to perform actual tutorial layout or academic know-how as a part of their educational instruction and/or education.
- A Setting For Excellence: The Story of the Planning and Development of the Ann Arbor Campus of the University of Michigan
- New Strategies in Higher Education Marketing
- Provost: Experiences, Reflections and Advice From a Former "Number Two" on Campus
- Values and Virtues in Higher Education Research.: Critical perspectives
- Training to Imagine: Practical Improvisational Theatre Techniques for Trainers and Managers to Enhance Creativity, Teamwork, Leadership, and Learning
- Why Don't Students Like School?: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions About How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom
Extra info for Assessing Organizational Performance in Higher Education (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
Assessing Organizational Performance in Higher Education (Research Methods for the Social Sciences) by Barbara A. Miller