By Janice M., PhD (Nurs), PhD (Anthro), FCAHS, FAAN Morse
Delivers all details required for the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing course
By embracing the foremost conceptual and theoretical contributions to nursing examine which are outdoors of conventional nursing conception, this ebook serves as a necessary source for nurse researchers, and person who is vital for doctoral nursing scholars embarking on their dissertations. Containing the complete supplement of knowledge required for the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing direction for PhD courses, the textual content helps the foundational abilities wanted for excellence in examine and scholarship. The ebook examines intensive the parts of nursing concept and the categories of conception utilized in nursing study and perform, and teaches scholars concerning the nature and use of suggestions and the improvement of serious pondering abilities which are crucial for nursing research.
This textual content comprises details for constructing techniques and middle-range conception, utilizing numerous qualitative examine tools, broadening theoretical scope through linking middle-range theories, and relocating wisdom towards sure bet through use of proof. It additionally illustrates the development of frameworks for quantitative inquiry, exploring concept in mixed-method layout and the way thought develops wisdom. every one technique features a description of the methodological strategy and examples of next suggestion or thought improvement. The textual content contains numerous equipment for the improvement of options, micro- and mid-range theories utilizing qualitative study, and a dialogue of the hot development of relocating those qualitative theories towards practice-based proof. every one part of the booklet comprises sensible examples and supplementary actions that motivate inquiry. An instructor’s handbook is incorporated for adopters of the text.
- Teaches the importance of and foundations of point of view, ideas, qualitatively derived idea, quantitative frameworks, quantitative theoretical improvement, wisdom improvement from learn, software, and evidence
- Focuses on present nursing examine and the way it's utilized in perform today
- Demonstrates the numerous dating among thought, learn, wisdom improvement, proof, and practice
- Promotes excellence in scholarship and research
- Includes an in depth instructor’s manual
Read Online or Download Analyzing and Conceptualizing the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing PDF
Similar nursing books
It really is crucial for nursing scholars to entry present and trustworthy info to reach educational assignments and nursing perform, but there are more and more diversified details assets on hand, that could bring up questions on the authenticity and reliability of data supplied. This booklet offers a pragmatic and transparent consultant to gaining knowledge of info talents.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, notice: 2, FH Kärnten, Standort Spittal (Qualitätsmanagement in Gesundheits- und Pflegeeinrichtungen), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Hintergrund: Stationäre Einrichtungen der Altenpflege sind heute vielfältigen Anforderungen unterworfen.
The 1st booklet to supply APNs with the instruments to successfully deal with overweight sufferers This booklet is the 1st source to provide the APN the sensible instruments with which to speak, verify, and deal with overweight sufferers. Designed to assist APNs to simply broach an uncomfortable subject, the booklet walks practitioners throughout the examination, offering pointers on powerful verbal exchange, figuring out way of life constraints, and dealing with the sufferer to enhance their with out disgrace.
Hochaktuelle Thematik als gesellschaftliche Herausforderung Der Pflege-Report 2016 diskutiert, mit welchen personellen Möglichkeiten auch zukünftig eine ausreichende Pflegeversorgung gesichert werden kann. Er greift folgende Fragen auf: - Welche Personen- und Berufsgruppen spielen eine Rolle und welchen Aufgaben stehen sie gegenüber?
- Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing (Effective Leadership & Management in Nursing (Sull)
- Developing Successful Health Care Education Simulation Centers: The Consortium Model
- Der plötzliche Säuglingstod: Grundlagen - Risikofaktoren - Prävention - Elternberatung (German Edition)
- Pflege von Patienten mit Schlaganfall: Von der Stroke Unit bis zur Rehabilitation (German Edition)
- Hospiz. Die Organisationsformen der (teil-)stationären und ambulanten Betreuung (German Edition)
Extra resources for Analyzing and Conceptualizing the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
Analyzing and Conceptualizing the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing by Janice M., PhD (Nurs), PhD (Anthro), FCAHS, FAAN Morse